Be Sure You're Buying Authentic Ames Center Tickets At Fair Prices
It's easy to be misled by ticket resellers. Links to their websites appear at the top of search pages. Sites use official logos and photos from shows. Site names sound similar to local venues and performing arts groups. Sites may even promise guarantees. But beware -- those overpriced tickets may not get you the seats you want .
The good news is, it's easy to be sure you're buying valid tickets at the best prices. Always go to Ticketmaster.com for Ames Center tickets.
If you follow a link from an online search, ad, event listing, or social media post, and you're not sure you've landed in the right place, here are a few clues to watch out for:
- Can you select specific seats? For most performances, Ticketmaster will allow you to select the exact seats you want, subject to availability. Reseller sites offer a choice of sections and rows, but usually not a choice of specific seat numbers.
- Are tickets listed above the advertised price? Scroll through the price options. If the price is higher than advertised on www.ames-center.com you're probably on a site that's taking advantage of unsuspecting buyers.
- What's in the "fine print"? Take a little time to look around the website. Look for terms like "resale marketplace," "third-party seller," and "above face value." If a guarantee is offered, watch for language that says, "if we cannot send the tickets you ordered" or "we will send the equivalent." If you see such phrases, or if you can't find an address for a local office or physical box office, you are likely on a reseller site.
- If a performance is canceled or rescheduled, you may not be notified.
- If a performance has specific entry policies, you may not be notified.
- The Ames Center box office will have no record of your purchase from a third-party seller and will not be able to replace lost or stolen tickets.
To ensure you are getting the best price, visit our website www.ames-center.com, which will have direct links to each event's Ticketmaster page. Or you can skip online entirely and come down to the Box Office and we can ensure you get the best seat at the best price. If you have questions you can call the Box Office at 952-895-4680, we are here to help!